Cinder Lake USGS Terraserver aerial images
The first set of images are for general overview. The first is an 8-m
resolution overview of the Cinderlake area. The next 6 images are 4-m
resolution images with moderate overlap in a grid of 2 by 3 (E-W, N-S).
- 8m overview
- 4m NE
- 4m NW
- 4m E
- 4m W
- 4m SE
- 4m SW
The following are a set of 1-m resolution images with no E-W overlap, but
some N-S overlap in a grid of 3 (E-W) by 9 (N-S). The grid is extended
slightly on the NE corner to cover the region of the NE craterfield.
- s2_e1 SE craterfield (S part)
- s3_e1 SE craterfield (N part)
- s6_e2 Central craterfield (SE part)
- s6_e3 Central craterfield (SW part)
- s7_e2 Central craterfield (NE part)
- s7_e3 Central craterfield (NW part)
- s9_e1 NE craterfield
- s10_e1 North of NE craterfield with
suspicious features that might be craters.
Last updates 2004 April 28.